CHI Saint Joseph Health Partners Board of Managers:
- Jeffery Graves, MD, Anesthesiologist & CMO, Sts. Mary & Elizabeth Hospital
- James Lynch, MD, Internal Medicine, CHI Saint Joseph Medical Group
- Gerald Temes, M.D., Retired Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon
- Ronald Waldridge II, M.D., President/CMO, Jewish Hospital
- Russell Williams, M.D., General Surgeon, KentuckyOne Health General Surgery Associates
- Don Lovasz, President & CEO, CHI Saint Joseph Health Partners
CHI Saint Joseph Health Partners Officers
President and CEO: Don Lovasz
Chief Medical Officer – Daniel Goulson, MD
Treasurer – Steve Frantz
Corporate Responsibility Officer – Jared Sommers
Secretary: Jackie Kingsolver, Esq.
- The Executive Committee shall exercise such powers that are delegated to it by the Board of Managers and to meet on occasions when an unexpected action item must be considered, and it is not feasible to convene the full Board of Managers.
- The Governance Committee, an advisory committee to the Board of Managers, is responsible for developing and monitoring the effectiveness of board members. This includes the development of standards relating to the nomination, education, self-evaluation, independence, and fiduciary conduct of board and committee members.
- The Quality & Value Committee, an advisory committee to the Board of Managers, provides oversight for the care management program and other quality initiatives to fulfill the mission and vision of the Board of Managers.
2019 Meeting Dates and Key Events
*Board of Manager meetings are held on Tuesdays, generally from 4 to 6:30 p.m. Committee meetings are most often held the same day, at 1 and 2:30 p.m.
- March 2019 – First Quarter Board of Managers & Committee Meetings
- May 2019 – Second Quarter Board of Managers Meeting
- July 2019 – Called Board of Managers & Committee Meetings
- Summer 2019 – Spring Distributions
- September 2019 – Third Quarter Board of Managers & Committee Meetings
- December 2019 – Fourth Quarter Board of Managers & Committee Meetings
- December 2019 – Fall Distributions