Compare Medical Plans
Save out of pocket costs by using Enhanced Network (CIN - Tier 1) providers and services
As you consider the cost of health care for you and your family in the coming year, be sure to know if your provider and other services are in Enhanced Network (CIN - Tier 1) or if they are Anthem Blue Access PPO In-Network (INN) or Anthem Blue Access PPO Out-of-Network (OON). The program enrollment of your chosen provider and service will directly relate to your out of pocket costs, including co-pays, deductibles and covered services.
These charts are updated annually to help you determine what coverage, provider and service facilities are best for you and your dependents.
- Download Integrated Medical Plan Comparison Chart
- Download Dental Plan Comparison Chart
- Download Vision Plan Comparison Chart
For more information about 2022 benefits, please visit Employee Central.
Additional Incentives & Benefits
Call Your Ambulatory Care Coordinator
If you’ve found yourself with a new diagnosis, an expensive medication, or if you need help reaching a health goal like losing weight or smoking cessation, call to get personalized support from a RN or Social Work Ambulatory Care Coordinator.
As a benefit for employees and dependents using the CHI Medical Plan, you can take advantage of the services of an ambulatory care coordinator. In fact, you can earn incentive dollars by engaging with an ambulatory care coordinator up to four times in 2021.
Ambulatory care coordinators:
- Provide one on one support and help coordinate care
- Can help answer your questions about new diagnoses, medications, or lifestyle changes like weight loss or smoking cessation
- Help finding patient assistance programs and other community resources
Understanding Your Pharmacy Choices
CHI Saint Joseph Health employees must fill their maintenance medication prescriptions through CHI pharmacies only. All specialty medications must be processed through the CHI Specialty Pharmacy in Omaha, NE. Local pickup at your CHI pharmacy or the home delivery program are the only options for CHI employees and their dependents.
CHI Saint Joseph Health - Community Pharmacy home deliver offers a 90-day supply of maintenance prescriptions by mail to save you time and money.
- Prescriptions delivered right to your home
- CHI Saint Joseph Health - Community Pharmacy can help assist you in the process and help answer any questions
- Flexible Spending Account cards are also accepted
- Make fewer trips to the pharmacy
- Up to a 50% discount on copays and coinsurance when you fill your prescription at a CHI pharmacy
For questions, call 859.967.5923 or email.
Sign up now for the Employee/Dependent Health Management Programs
Are you covered under the CHI Medical Plan and have Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes, or considered at high risk for Diabetes?
The CHI Saint Joseph Health – Diabetes and Nutrition Care program is a place where you can learn about preventing, or caring for, diabetes, including topics like good nutrition and healthy eating.
Benefits of the FREE Diabetes Care Program include:
- Diabetes Education
- Assistance in securing a physician referral for any insurance-covered services or supplies
Benefits of the FREE Medical Nutrition Therapy program include:
- Nutritional Status Assessment
- Treatment, including nutrition therapy, counseling and the use of specialized nutrition supplements for patients with:
- FODMAP (Gastrointestinal)
- Food Allergies
- Weight Management
- Heart Healthy
Visit the well-being pages on Inside CHI to save money on your health insurance premiums or take part in incentive programs.
Wellness Benefits for Preventative Services
Employees and Spouses are eligible for $450 each in Health Equity $ or Gift Cards Including $50 for completing up to 6 of these Preventative Screenings
Annual Wellness Visit | CT Lung Scan | Colorectal Cancer Exam | Mammogram | Dental Exam | Pap/HPV or PSA Test | Skin Exam | Vision Exam | CHI CIN Coaching Visit | Personal Training