CHI Saint Joseph Health
Community Pharmacy at Saint Joseph Hospital
Saint Joseph Office Park
1401 Harrodsburg Road, Suite B-375
Lexington, KY 40504
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
CHI Saint Joseph Health - Community Pharmacy services are designed to offer more products and services – more kinds of care – than a typical pharmacy.
Benefits of using the CHI Saint Joseph Health - Community Pharmacy:
- Accepts most prescription drug plans.
- Common over the counter products are available for purchase on site or can be mailed with home delivery medication.
- Delivers prescriptions to your hospital room or provider’s office or has them ready for pickup.
- Works with retail pharmacies to have prescriptions transferred to Community Pharmacy for refills.
- Competitive pricing to help control your out-of-pocket prescription costs.
- We even honor competitors’ coupons, where applicable.
- Offer tools, like our Top 100 prescribed drugs list to help identify therapeutically equivalent medications that may reduce your cost. You can compare your medications and see if generics are an option for you. (*Talk with your primary care provider and see if you can save.)
Prescriptions can be mailed upon request at no cost to the patient.
Over the Counter Product List
The following over the counter products are available for purchase on site or can be mailed with home delivery medication. If you are interested in purchasing an OTC product not listed, speak with our pharmacy team to see if it can be ordered. Many products are available the next day.
Cold and Flu
- Cough Drops
- Chloraseptic Spray
- Dayquil/ Nyquil
- Mucinex (Guaifenesin) Liquid and Tablets
- Bendryl (Diphenhydramine) Liquid, Tablets, and Topical Cream
- Claritin (Loratidine) Tablets
- Allegra (Fexofenadine) Tablets
- Saline Nasal Spray
- Flonase (Fluticasone) Nasal Spray
- Nasacort (Triamcinolone) Nasal Spray
- Oxymetazoline Nasal Spray (Decongestant)
- Aspirin 81mg and 325mg Tablets
- Ibuprofen 200mg Tablets (100 count and 1000count bottles)
- Naproxen 220mg Tablets (100 count bottles only)
- Acetaminophen 325mg and 500mg Tablets (100 count and 1000 count bottles both strengths)
- Voltaren (Diclofenac 1%) Topical Gel 100g Tube
- Aspercreme (Lidocaine 4%) Patches
- Aspercreme (Trolamine Salicylate 10%) Topical Cream
- Thermacare Heat Wraps
- Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Pulse Oximeter
- Wrist and Ankle Support Wraps
- Digital Thermometer
- Crest Whitening, Crest Cavity Protection, and Parodontax Antigingivitis Toothpaste
- Cotton Balls
- Cotton Swabs
- Stool Softener (Docusate Sodium) 100mg Capsules
- Senna Laxative 8.6mg Tablets
- Bisacodyl Stimulant Laxative 5mg Tablets
- Loperamide Anti-Diarrhea 2mg Softgels
- Loperamide Anti-Diarrhea Oral Solution 2mg/15ml
- Famotidine 10mg Tablets
- Magnesium Citrate Solution
- One-Daily Multivitamin
- Isopropyl Acohol Sterile Prep Pads
- 70% Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol
- Hydrogen Peroxide Solution
- Burn Relief Spray
- Band Aids
- Gauze Pads and Rolled Gauze
Information for area pharmacies was correct at the time of publication, but is subject to change. Please check with the respective pharmacy for updates.